Saturday, August 13, 2011

I took out a loan for sketching pens

It's taken 2 months, but I'm finally done with my sketches! One of my assignments for the study abroad course is to complete 30 sketches in Europe of art, architecture, etc. The idea was to do about a sketch a day while we were there, but we were so busy every day that I only got a handful done. SO, 2 months and 6 micron pens later, the deed is done. I'm posting my top 10. Not Royal Academy, I suppose. Still better than a finger in the eye, aren't they?










  Stay tuned- I'll be posting my European patterns in the next couple weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my hanna you are SO talented, Rachel! These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE AMAZING!!!! I LOVE YOUR SKETHCES I wish I could sketch like this...I LOVE IT! Keep working hard! I ll see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete