Monday, June 27, 2011

THE BEACH

It is a sin and a shame to not go to the beach when visiting Barcelona.

Our last two days in Spain are scheduled free days, so today we went to the beach. For 5 hours. Surprisingly, I’m a good shade darker but I didn’t really burn. Hooray for sunscreen!

We went out for dinner at an American 50’s style diner. Hamburgers and milkshakes- I think I’ve been missing my American culture.




And we topped it all off tonight with Christmas in Barcelona. It’s Maddi’s last night in Spain because she’s leaving with a group to Italy tomorrow, so we opened presents! The hotel bathroom had complimentary packages of random things. I got the package of tissues because I’ve had a bit of a cold for a couple days. Maddi got the razor and aftershave- she used the aftershave to put a white beard on her face to look like Santa. Stacy got a shower cap.  We decided to give the comb to Stephanie, because according to Maddi, she’s “combless”.

Tomorrow is my last day in Spain. Crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment